NEWS "RAFALE PACK EVOLUTION II" Version 2.8.7 August 2023 by the Cuesta Brothers Team

On 2/27/2021 at 9:58 PM, sushy73 said:

Oui merci Fill, mais j'étais déjà au courant.

C'est celui des jetesons.

Tu remarqueras que sur mon screen il y a un Rafale...

Bonjour sushy,

Je faisais une réponse à Kazu.

Au plaisir.

Bonjour,

Je vous mets une mission concernant de l'attaque au sol avec tir de Scalp: il s'agit de détruire 2 dépôts de carburant défendus par 2 batteries anti-aériennes.

Servez-vous des Wpts et de la navigation pour faire les différentes passes: ça devient un jeu d'enfants pour retourner sur l'objectif.

Hello,

Here a mission concerning  ground attack with Scalp : you have to destroy 2 fuel depots defended by 2 anti-aircraft batteries.

Use the Wpts and navigation, to make the differents passes: it becomes child's play to return to the objective.

---Mission Air-sol raf 1 -----.miz

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, fill said:

Bonjour

Une petite vidéo pour remercier les frères Cuesta:

https://youtu.be/BNVL0O6fq14

Thank you FILL for this beautiful Video well done, where you show the different functions of the Rafale cockpit and the use of the Scalp other than on a boat. see you soon.

Merci FILL de cette belle Vidéo bien réalisé, où tu montres bien les différentes fonctions du cockpit du Rafale et de l'utilisations du Scalp autre que sur un bateau. a très bientôt.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

2 hours ago, Patrick56 said:

Thank you FILL for this beautiful Video well done, where you show the different functions of the Rafale cockpit and the use of the Scalp other than on a boat. see you soon.

Merci FILL de cette belle Vidéo bien réalisé, où tu montres bien les différentes fonctions du cockpit du Rafale et de l'utilisations du Scalp autre que sur un bateau. a très bientôt.

C'est un grand plaisir de voler sur cet avion que vous avez créé et que vous avez bien fait évoluer. Encore merci pour votre énorme travail et votre ténacité.

It's a real pleasure to fly on this plane that you have created and have well evolved. Thank you again for your enormous work and your tenacity.

Au plaisir mes amis.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, NIGHTMARE8823 said:

Salutation, j'aurais voulu savoir comment il ce fait que sur le rafale c il y est la nav sur l'écran centrale et pas sur la rafale B. Merci

Bonjour,ça vient du fait que ces 2 versions du Rafale n'utilisent pas la même avionique dans DCS.

L'un est axé air/air, l'autre plutôt air/sol, aussi il y a quelques différences dans le cockpit.

Une requete pour Sushy postée il y a 2 jours, sur le thread de Damienntrix....

Faire une variante Marine de son Alouette III, afin d'avoir le Pedro du Clemenceau !  😀

Ca serait possible Sushy ? 😜

Merci.

2 minutes ago, toan said:

Une requete pour Sushy postée il y a 2 jours, sur le thread de Damienntrix....

Faire une variante Marine de son Alouette III, afin d'avoir le Pedro du Clemenceau !  😀

Ca serait possible Sushy ? 😜

Merci.

Salut Toan.

C'est bien rémunéré?🤣

Je ne te promets rien mais je vais voir ce que je peux faire.

Oui, c'est rémunéré avec des titres et décorations !  😀

Tu as été élevé au grade de "Master & Commander of Textures" dans le thread de Damienntrix lors de cette requete ! 😜👏

Elle donne un lien vers pas mal de photos du site "meretmarine" ! 😜

Déco uniformément bleu marine, plus cocarde et numéro d'appareil en blanc.

Merci. 😋

Edited by toan

Anyone else having issues with IC and this mod, even when placed in the Saved Games folder? It seems it somehow conflicts with the PTB-1500. Got this error.

textures/white @ e:/xenomorph/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/aircraft/rafale pack version 002  2.5.6.55960/textures/cockpit
models/ptb-1500.edm @ e:/xenomorph/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/aircraft/rafale pack version 002  2.5.6.55960/shapes

4 hours ago, Xeno426 said:

Anyone else having issues with IC and this mod, even when placed in the Saved Games folder? It seems it somehow conflicts with the PTB-1500. Got this error.

textures/white @ e:/xenomorph/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/aircraft/rafale pack version 002  2.5.6.55960/textures/cockpit
models/ptb-1500.edm @ e:/xenomorph/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/aircraft/rafale pack version 002  2.5.6.55960/shapes

Hello Xeno426

Could you  take a screenshot of your shapes folder please?

Edited by sushy73

35 minutes ago, sushy73 said:

My version of the Rafale is not the same of yours, but I think you can delete ( or rename it) the PTB1500 shape file.

The tanks EDM files are the RPL711 and 751.

Regards

Well, I downloaded from the link on the first page: https://www.mediafire.com/file/o6dt6slhw277s91/Rafale+Pack+version+002++2.5.6.55960.7z/file

I downloaded it again, and it has the PTB-1500 shape file.  Where did you get your version?

16 minutes ago, Xeno426 said:

Well, I downloaded from the link on the first page: https://www.mediafire.com/file/o6dt6slhw277s91/Rafale+Pack+version+002++2.5.6.55960.7z/file

I downloaded it again, and it has the PTB-1500 shape file.  Where did you get your version?

It's a private version.

I've modified some things in the mod .

Edited by sushy73

Well, I did a look through all the applicable lua files, and those three PTAB shape files never come up, so I went and deleted them.

I've modified my version as well, mostly to fix the way the aircraft are displayed in game, i.e. removing the all caps and underscores from all the names that are displayed.

Edited by Xeno426

Hmm, going through my logs I noticed another error.

2021-03-16 17:56:13.526 WARNING SECURITYCONTROL: IC fail: textures/white @ e:/xenomorph/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/aircraft/rafale pack version 002  2.5.6.55960/textures/cockpit

I'm guessing the base game already has a texture file named "white". If the texture file the Rafale uses isn't the same, it's probably better to have the Rafale's texture renamed.

23 hours ago, Xeno426 said:

Hmm, going through my logs I noticed another error.

2021-03-16 17:56:13.526 WARNING SECURITYCONTROL: IC fail: textures/white @ e:/xenomorph/saved games/dcs.openbeta/mods/aircraft/rafale pack version 002  2.5.6.55960/textures/cockpit

I'm guessing the base game already has a texture file named "white". If the texture file the Rafale uses isn't the same, it's probably better to have the Rafale's texture renamed.

Do you want I send you my cockpit folder ,