[Feature Request]Ability to import F10 mark points to RIOs kneeboard for manual entry

Hawkeye91

This would be a cool, very nice QOL feature to have in the F14. As a RIO and trying to get up in a large dynamic mission is a bit more difficult and its a bit harder to get a whole flight of F14s on the same page. If we could import F10 map marks in a similar fashion to the viggen that would be huge. Even if its just into the kneeboard so the RIO can manually put it all in. Something like labeling the marks as WP1, WP2, WP3, IP, ect. It works extremely well in the Viggen, especially how you can have one person the mark points and have everyone use his, guaranteeing everyone is on the same page.

• Like 1

Afaik you can already do that, telling the RIO to use a F10 mark for a specific waypoint type.

Im talking from the standpoint of being a RIO and being able to import the F10 map points to my knee board for entering them myself. I know Jester can do it from the radial menu. It’s for human RIOs

Im talking from the standpoint of being a RIO and being able to import the F10 map points to my knee board for entering them myself. I know Jester can do it from the radial menu. It’s for human RIOs

I mean, maybe. But realistically just get the coords and punch em in. It was like that in the real jet.

I mean, maybe. But realistically just get the coords and punch em in. It was like that in the real jet.

READ THE ORIGINAL POST.

I said to just have waypoints imported into the KNEEBOARD for manual human rio entry. NOT automatically uploaded into the plane like through a DTC.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
This would be a cool, very nice QOL feature to have in the F14. As a RIO and trying to get up in a large dynamic mission is a bit more difficult and its a bit harder to get a whole flight of F14s on the same page. If we could import F10 map marks in a similar fashion to the viggen that would be huge. Even if its just into the kneeboard so the RIO can manually put it all in. Something like labeling the marks as WP1, WP2, WP3, IP, ect. It works extremely well in the Viggen, especially how you can have one person the mark points and have everyone use his, guaranteeing everyone is on the same page.

I´m a Rio as well and this would be an amazing feature. I searched some kind of feature in the past and found the Scratchpad Mod. Meanwhile Check this out. Hope they implement something like the mod or your Idea official.

Here is the Link where you can get it: https://github.com/rkusa/dcs-scratchpad

Here is a Link how to install and use it: