Replay View Options Too Limited

mytai01

I've been experimenting with the different view options while replaying one of my track files. I originally played the mission in VR, and so when I watch it on a monitor it looks too close to the front panel and If I try to zoom out, the connection between my VR head movements is broken and I'm left with either keyboard or mouse control to move my head around in the cockpit. If there isn't a way to resume the previously recorded head movements, and change the level of zoom, then I'd like to see that...As things are now, it makes videos posted on YouTube look too zoomed in...

• Like 1

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Replay system rework +1

Saving tracks on a server side maybe?

I hope ED's will take of this feature, is very needed.

Would be awesome to have possibility to load saved track and then flight with it or do some edits, like weather changes, etc.

I've been experimenting with the different view options while replaying one of my track files. I originally played the mission in VR, and so when I watch it on a monitor it looks too close to the front panel and If I try to zoom out, the connection between my VR head movements is broken and I'm left with either keyboard or mouse control to move my head around in the cockpit. If there isn't a way to resume the previously recorded head movements, and change the level of zoom, then I'd like to see that...As things are now, it makes videos posted on YouTube look too zoomed in...

You want your VR recorded tracks as if they were not recorded in VR? Why? I mean, perhaps VR is not the best option to begin with if you want to record some Glowing Amraam style footage?

Would be awesome to have possibility to load saved track and then flight with it or do some edits, like weather changes, etc.

Changing the environment for the replay is problematic, be that an other aircraft in the same flight (you, flying formation with the recorded aircraft) or different weather. It potentially or actually changes the flight parameters that the recorded aircraft has no knowledge of. It will crash into you, or be blown off course, or whatever ...

Registering 3D coordinates maybe. Maybe some extra mode with special, smal terrain or room for that kind of studio flights. Plus you can build on it - green screen for screenshots and video recording would be cool feature to have too.

If it's true that the new weather system is currently under development, the way of recording and playing tracks should be done in same time. I have no knowledge just fate in DCS team.