(2) Thrustmaster Couger HOTAS's for sale

Fakum

I have (2) Thrustmaster Cougar HOTAS's I am considering selling on EBay. They are used. (1) is OEM stock, the other is UBER 2 Modded by Ian Johnston. I can provide details if there is any interest. I am in the USA, Thanks,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fakum,

I’m in the US and interested.

A couple of questions:

- Are you willing to sell only one or must I purchase both?

- Are both in working order (gently used, but working otherwise)?

- How much are you asking?

- Do you happen to be near San Diego, CA? 

Thank you!

Sorry guys, I never received any notifications that this was responded to till now? I already sold one on ebay, the other modded one I will sell once I get my Vipil sometime early this year. And I have no idea what the process is to ship out of the united states if I were to do that?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Hi Fakum,

Happy New Year! No worries, it took me a while to figure out how notifications work here, too.

I don’t know the process but I’m sure shipping to Canada is *very* simple. There might be a customs declaration form but nothing complicated and any taxes or customs duties would be paid by the receiver so nothing for you to worry about. I’m sure Mower would know more and here I am speaking of that which I do not know.

Good news, though! If you sell it to me you can ship it within the US and avoid all those considerations.

It sounds as if you’re still using the stick and throttle you kept. Are there any issues with them?

Thank you!

Edited by torreypine