Need Help with russian text.

Another difficulty:

" Переключатель ТОРМ-БЕЗ ТОРМ установить в положение БЕЗ ТОРМ при серийном применении бомбового вооружения с прицеливанием по середине серии или ТОРМ – при прицеливании началом серии. "

More or less:

The switch ТОРМ-БЕЗ ТОРМ set in position БЕЗ ТОРМ when you are using bomb weapons aiming in the middle of a series and in position ТОРМ when you are aiming at the begining of a series.

What is the meaning of " middle and beggining of a series "

This is relationated with the air to ground attacks and the position of the switches for a correct aiming and attack and i know what is a serie ( a salvo of weapons of the same type launched individually, in pairs or all of them at predefined intervals of time ) But i dont understand what is the middle of a series.

Thanks

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

The word 'series' used here is not in plural form.

Reticle shows the impact point in the middle (if set 'БЕЗ ТОРМ') or in beginning (if set 'ТОРМ') of imaginary line of exploding bombs.

В серийном бомбометании (положение переключателя на ПВИ ЧАСТЬ или СЕРИЯ) автоматически обеспечивается прицеливание серединой серии (ПМ указывает на земле точку падения середины серии бомб) или началом серии (ПМ указывает точку падения первой бомбы в серии).

Another difficulty:

" Переключатель ТОРМ-БЕЗ ТОРМ установить в положение БЕЗ ТОРМ при серийном применении бомбового вооружения с прицеливанием по середине серии или ТОРМ – при прицеливании началом серии. "

The switch ТОРМ-БЕЗ ТОРМ set in position БЕЗ ТОРМ when using bombs and aiming in the middle of a series, in position ТОРМ when using bombs and aiming at the beginning of a series.

What is the meaning of " middle and beggining of a series "

The best example would be column attack. Imagine that you want to blow whole column by dropping series of bombs, maybe all of your bombs in one pass. So, you have two options here: БЕЗ ТОРМ - you'll aim at the center of the column (where MIDDLE bombs from the series will strike), bombs can leave unharmed first and last vehicles in the column.

ТОРМ - you'll aim at the beginning of the column (where the FIRST bomb from series will strike), bombs can leave unharmed the tail of the column.

WBR, =FV=BlackDragon.

logo3435.gif[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yesss, now i understand very well this.

Thanks both. Your support is very appreciated. I am thinking in nominate you as my "official helpers "

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

"При бомбометании на малых высотах (при наличии на ИЛС команды ОТВ) после отцепки АБСП установить РУД в положение МАКС и перевести самолёт в набор высоты с Ө = 35°-40° с максимально разрешённой перегрузкой до погасания команды ОТВ."

i know what this means but i don´t understand the following. The text saids that when the pilot could see the OBT warning because low level bombing attact, after the bombs are launched, must climb at MAKC engine power and at 35º-40º pithc angle until the OBT warning dissapears.

But.... when OBT is showed in the HUD i supossed that the weapons system don´t allow the pilot to launch weapons because great danger of deflagration and fragments hiting the aircraft.

How could the pilot would override the OBT warning and launch the bombs despite the low alttitude?

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Another description from AVIAPORT.RU

ВЗРЫВ-НЕВЗРЫВ

"механизм, к которому крепятся тросы стопорных вилок для взрывателей. При сбрасывании бомб на взрыв замок закрыт и удерживает тросы, поэтому падающие бомбы имеют расконтренные лопасти взрывателей. При сбрасывании на невзрыв замок открывается, освобождая тросы, которые падают вместе с законтренными ветрянками взрывателей."

This ВЗРЫВ-НЕВЗРЫВ is a selector for the emergency discharge of aerial bombs in the Su-27. But i cant understand the modes described in the text.

Something about drop the bomb with or without wires connected to the fuzes but i´m not sure.

Thanks for your help

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

And the other mode? the bomb falls with the fuse propellers open and the bomb is armed?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes. ВЗРЫВ/НЕ ВЗРЫВ — 'Explode/Not explode'.

From extended Ka-50 BS manual:

“ВЗР – НЕ ВЗР” (Armed/Disarmed weapon jettison arming switch). This switch determines if the weapon will be armed prior to being jettisoned. "ВЗР" = armed, "НЕ ВЗР" = disarmed for jettison. [LALT + LSHIFT + W]

• 2 years later...

Need help again ¡¡

I´m translating the part of the manual where talks about data link information transfer and i have a problem with a selector in the front panel.

Using the К-ДлАЭ system it´s possible to choose between a formation the options ПАРА 1 ( ПАРА 2) ГД-ОТКЛ and КП - ВEДYЩ - ВEДОМ. I know ВEДYЩ is lider and ВEДОМ is wingman,ОТКЛ is off, but what is ПАРА, ГД and КП ?

And in the frontal panel also there is a selector for the options of the datalink transfer equipment СЕТЬ 1-2-3-ПН.

I´m searching about this dial but i can´t find anything about the meaning of СЕТЬ 1-2-3-ПН.

Thanks for your help

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe ПАРА 1 and 2 is when a PAIR of Su-27are linked with the К-ДлАЭ system and every Su must choice his role as Pair Nº 1 and Pair Nº 2?

Then when the flight group is more than a pair, for example a four Su-27 group, they must choice ГД ( something like " Group ").

And the other selector maybe is Commander of Group - Lider - Wingman.

I´m only guessing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]