OpenBeta 2.5.6.59398 - Failed to get authorization data. Error code is: 500 No saved authorization found.

Mercury_1965

A friend followed BIGNEWY's advice and it worked. Here's what you need to do:

1. Right click the Windows clock (bottom right) and select "Ajust Date and Time"
  2. Uncheck "Set Time Zone automatically"
  3. Manually select your Time Zone
  4. Try DCS

https://thegeekpage.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/change-time-zone-windows-10.png

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

I FIX TO ME THE PROBLEM! 

What i did: 

All the stuff: Clean up and repair

after, in the clock, right mouse botton, seetings data and hour, uncheck automatic hour and automatic time zone, after: sync now

after....check (activate) automatic hour and automatic time zone, sync now again and....WORK! DCS start with my default OPENBETA FOLDER on the saved games with all my settings.

image.png

Edited by sidneyparizotto
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sidneyparizotto said:

I FIX TO ME THE PROBLEM! 

What i did: 

after, in the clock, right mouse botton, seetings data and hour, uncheck automatic hour and automatic time zone, after: sync now

after....check (activate) automatic hour and automatic time zone, sync now again and....WORK! DCS start with my default OPENBETA FOLDER on the saved games with all my settings.

image.png

This fixed it for me!  Thanks. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 7:52 PM, sidneyparizotto said:

I FIX TO ME THE PROBLEM! 

What i did: 

image.png

Tks man, it happened to me today, your hint corrected it!!

RYZEN 7 2700 3.2 GHz / GAINWARD RTX 2070 / 32 GB RAM 3200 MHz / ASUS PRIME B450M / M.2 NVMe KINGSTON 1TB / SSD SANDISK 480GB / HD 2TB SATA3 / CORSAIR CX650 / AOC AGON AG322FCX MONITOR / THRUSTMASTER T.16000M FCS / CUSTOM HEADTRACK

F-14 Tomcat Side View.png

I'm getting the same problem too, but it is listing 6 modules, 3 of which I have purchased (F/A-18C, A-10C II, F-14). I have done the time sync as listed above. I even tried turning off daylight savings and synced time. I deleted the c drive files as listed above too. 

This is a fresh install of Beta and it was mostly downloaded except for the terrain folder, which didn't reduce the download much anyway...

Clip_3.jpg

autoupdate_log.txt

dcs.log.old

dcs.log

Edited by Scottyd

Intel Core i7-8700K 3.70 GHz 6-core 12-thread | Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming-CF - Intel Chipset | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 OC 8GB) | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz |

Hi @Scottyd. No need to bother with your system date and time: you're not having error 500:

2021-02-28 02:35:24.104 INFO    EDCORE: Loaded D:/Eagle Dynamics/DCS World OpenBeta/bin/CockpitBase.dll
2021-02-28 02:35:24.740 INFO    NET: Login success.
2021-02-28 02:35:26.009 INFO    NET: Got auth data.
2021-02-28 02:35:26.168 INFO    DCS: Successfully got authorization data.
2021-02-28 02:35:26.170 INFO    Dispatcher: Loading installed modules...

Please ensure you're connected to the game with the right credentials (your username is displayed on top of the game main menu). If in doubt, connect to your profile on the DCS website and compare what you have in your profile with what you have ingame.

You can uninstall all the modules you do not own through the module manager:

image.png

Example:

image.png

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Thanks but that is not working, I've tried uninstalling the modules I don't own several times and several ways in the module manager. However thats not the main problem, the main one is that it's not recognizing the modules I do own: F-14, F/A-18C, A-10C II, which are showing up in the unauth message, but as well I own The Channel, Syria and Normandy and these are not showing up either. My username is correct on the game menu page.

Clip_4.jpg

Intel Core i7-8700K 3.70 GHz 6-core 12-thread | Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming-CF - Intel Chipset | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 OC 8GB) | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz |

I checked regedit and it corresponds with the correct location for Beta. 

I'm running Kaspersky Internet Security but I'm still trying to work out if it could be blocking it.

I'll try removing all offending aircraft and terran modules, restart DCS... se how that goes...

I don't get any errors now after removing all my modules that I already own but are causing auth errors, but, the module manager wants to redownload them all and as I'm inbetween houses I have to rely on my mobile phones data to download so I have to wait till after the 19th so I have enough data to do this. Not a very helpfull solution....