AC-130

I wanted to create a AC-130 Spectre / Spooky Gunship.

And now I want to know if I can place the gun at the left fuselage (and fireing to this side) and to link it with a TV Monitor (maybe to control it with a LaserRangeFinder). (Like the "Shkval" in the SU-25T that means to be able to activate it without selected a weapon)

Hope you can help me, when not it only gave one solution: test my ideas

THX for help: Fahrenheit

• Like 1

Your six is my twelve!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to virtual 52nd Fighter Wing on picture

Maybe if you add the SPPU-22 gunpod to the fusage, I dont think the AI could handle it, but as a flyable, maybe you got a chance, but you definitly can't aim with it...

THX for the Tip with the Gunpod, but is it possible to link it with a TV Monitor???

Your six is my twelve!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll have a copy of the AC-130 whenever it's ready ...... one of my favorite aircraft of all time

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

I have a problem with the 3d model.

In 3DS Max it looks so:

Ac-130.jpg

and in LOMC it looks so:

ScreenShot_004.jpg

now it noticed, that all parts of the plane must be blue in 3DS Max, but they are not, why didn't they the bmp-file a texture.

Here is a little animation: Download

I used Argument 15 and 16 for the elevators are they correct???

(I hope it is enough to selct the Argument and make the animation after that)

GREETz Fahrenheit and thenks for helping

Your six is my twelve!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If asigning a material to the parts doesnt work you could try to export the parts with the problems to .3ds and then import them back into 3dsmax

THX for the tip, but it doesn't work

PS: when i choose the option 'face map' i can see the color un 3DS but not in Lo

Your six is my twelve!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Can someone say me, if I can launch more then 3 AGM-65B wiht a AGM-65K*3 Launcher, so I would do this for the 40mm/105mm-Cannon.

If anyone nows a good link to Spooky vids an infos please post. Mainly I nid some vids for flaps and gear for my animations.

So I want to say thanks to everyone who helped my, because I'm a newbee in makin Lo-models

THX Fahrenheit

Your six is my twelve!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No you can't, each pylon item in the meinit defines a payload of 1 item, or a specific item such as a missile or a specific container such as the B-1B's bomb bay.

With the 3 x AGM-65's on the LAU-117, the LAU is defined as the item mounted on the pylon, and the LAU-117 has 3 mount points for other munitions to be mounted upon.

You may be able to make a new 3d model with more attachement points and replace the LAU-117 with it, but I've never tried...

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Fahrenheit007!

Here is the free AC-130 3DS modell w/o landing gear and untextured.

C130_1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg C130_2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg C130_3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg 130_4_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Poligons: 45326 Vertices: 26741

3DS model link

If you have a question i will help you. Example: Argument animated airplane assembly or model LODing.

Good work for you.

Edited by HUAF-074

AMD Athlon 64 6000+, 4GB DDRII 800+, 400GB RAID0, HD4870 1GB, 22" LCD 16:9, Saitek X52, TrackIr 3 Pro