HP Reverb 2 Re-Center View

cwillett

Just got the HP Reverb 2 coming from the Rift S.   Was worried until I used BigNewey's setting recommendations.  

Only issue I'm having is getting the view within the cockpit straight and oriented.  

I have searched everywhere and cannot find anything that has worked.

This has been the biggest disappointment so far.   I'm sure I doing something wrong in WMR or SteamVR, but I cannot believe that they put these out without a intuitive way to adjust.   My eye level is below the dash (F18) and sitting so far back that if I move my head up the view goes into the seat cushion.   I have IPD in game set to 64-66 which feels right.   Just can't get the screen or cockpit to be oriented.

FYI....I have set boundary in WMR several times drawing a boundary and center in seated mode.

Any help would be appreciated.

My Rig: Windows 10 Pro, Intel i7-7700k, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Asrock Z170 Pro4S, Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB, WD 500GB HDD, GTX1080Ti, Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Throttle & Joystick.

If I understand your problem correctly. You just need to add a keybind in the VR section for resetting the view.

Adjust Controls -> Go to VR something in the drop down menus -> add a key for resetting the view.

Then just look straight ahead and press that key.