Thinking outside the box!!

JRM

Hi, Im working on my own home cockpit of the F15C and I need to know if there´s a manual for detailed procedures of this aircraft, I know that this is classified but if anyone can give me a reference I´ll be greatly grateful!!!

1 hour ago, JRM said:

Hi, Im working on my own home cockpit of the F15C and I need to know if there´s a manual for detailed procedures of this aircraft, I know that this is classified but if anyone can give me a reference I´ll be greatly grateful!!!

There are no detailed procedures aviable in the FC-3 planes like the F-15. Also the cockpit is not clickable. To start the entire plane you just have to turn on the electric power, start the engines, close the canopy and you are ready to go. So just 4 keyboard commands to start a multi million $ fighter jet. You can find the manual anyway in DCS World\Mods\aircraft\<module>\Doc ore here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/f15c_flight_manual_en/

Btw, this is the most complex/completed checklist i could found for the F-15C https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/722011/

I would built a simpit for the F-15E Strike Eagle if I was you because its in work by Razbam as a high fidelity module.

Edited by Mike_Romeo

My skins

1 hour ago, Mike_Romeo said:

There are no detailed procedures aviable in the FC-3 planes like the F-15. Also the cockpit is not clickable. To start the entire plane you just have to turn on the electric power, start the engines, close the canopy and you are ready to go. So just 4 keyboard commands to start a multi million $ fighter jet. You can find the manual anyway in DCS World\Mods\aircraft\<module>\Doc ore here https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/documentation/f15c_flight_manual_en/

Btw, this is the most complex/completed checklist i could found for the F-15C https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/722011/

I would built a simpit for the F-15E Strike Eagle if I was you because its in work by Razbam as a high fidelity module.

Thank you....now talking about the home cockpit Im working on I know that my buttons, gauges, mfds and other things are not going to be directly linked to dcs f15 however (for me) this would be a good complement for my Fc f15 mod, and to make things clear if you haven´t figured out I´m not working on a PFM of the F15C, I tough I made that clear in the above title by saying "thinking outside the box".

Look for the -1 and -34 series of manuals, they're probably out there somewhere.

While there may be no detailed procedures for clicking on things in the simulated cockpit, the sim is equipped with a very good flight model, and there are definitely some detailed flight procedures ... you probably won't find documentations for tactics but those too are detailed procedures.

If your goal is to elevate the F-15C simulation, that's great - there is plenty of material to help with this, up to a point, though it would be nice if you went to ED with your idea so that they can endorse and maybe make it official if you're successful enough.

Edited by GGTharos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

3 hours ago, TaxDollarsAtWork said:

Don't let the Eagle being FC3 stop you from making the sim pit of your dreams.

It certainly didn't stop this gentleman.

No photo description available.

I'd imagine you could get the gear levers and such to work in game as well

People have made things like button boxes before too so I dont see why not

Dude you are epic!!!!