Harrier MFD labels too blurry

Moki

With the new patch update in open beta, the harrier MFD labels are beyond blurry.  It’s like they are too bold of a font. I have used the gain and other buttons but still blurry.  I never had this issue prior to the update and if I didn't know which buttons to hit, I wouldn't know where to click.

Anyone else having this issue or how to fix it?  I dont have this problem in the F18 or A10

Moki, can see your new to posting so good advice on the forums is to search back through the posts prior to posting.  Rather than just logging in a posting without looking for the issue.  

The forums are here to also get advice and you only do that by searching also!

As you can see i have already logged it literally one post down from below yours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DCS & BMS

F14B | AV-8B | F15E | F18C | F16C | F5 | F86 | A10C | JF17 | Viggen |Mirage 2000 | F1 |  L-39 | C101 | Mig15 | Mig21 | Mig29 | SU27 | SU33 | F15C | AH64 | MI8 | Mi24 | Huey | KA50 | Gazelle | P47 | P51 | BF109 | FW190A/D | Spitfire | Mossie | CA | Persian Gulf | Nevada | Normandy | Channel | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai 

Liquid Cooled ROG 690 13700K @ 5.9Ghz | RTX3090 FTW Ultra | 64GB DDR4 3600 MHz | 2x2TB SSD m2 Samsung 980/990 | Pimax Crystal/Reverb G2 | MFG Crosswinds | Virpil T50/CM3 | Winwing & Cougar MFD's | Buddyfox UFC | Winwing TOP & CP | Jetseat