Is input from voluntary donations, so they do not disappear this great project?

Is input from voluntary donations, so they do not disappear this great project?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is input from voluntary donations, so they do not disappear this great project?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A

Everyone knows that the end is the money that says if a project succeeds or not. No matter how good it is the idea, however much effort and dedication that is invested, if there is no money, no project.

We all know of simulators in the past were large projects and because of the money ended up in little or nothing.

And certainly none of us wants to see this project disappear by poor sales figures (and piracy ever-present).

So, we would be prepared if the situation came to make voluntary donations of money, so they do not disappear this great project?.

As already exist in many sites and projects.

Sorry for my bad english. (Amalahama you can correct my post for good english please :))

Edited by Legolasindar
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cavallers del Cel - Comunintat Catalana de Simulació http://www.cavallersdelcel.cat

There are too few generous guys with enough bucks to keep a developer company, nor any other business active with just donations.. Nor it should, imo. As others have said, buying the work of the producers should be enough to keep them alive, and if not.. the product/advertisement/distribution wasn't good enough!

And seeing how ED is going with the DCS series.. i highly doubt they will be in need of donations to keep going on! :)