Copilot head no longer glued to flexible gun sight in VR

*In VR* I like to fire the main guns from the copilot position using the flexible sight. The Copilots head used to be “glued” to the sight so that no matter where my head moved the gun would follow AND I’d be looking down the sight. Since the latest update after pressing Shift-T my head movement still controls the gun movement but my copilot head is no longer “glued” to the sight. So as I look left at some targets the aiming reticule in the flexible sight moves out of sight forcing me to physically move my whole body so that I can still see down the sight. It’s hard to explain and maybe it was done this way to be more immersive but is there anything I can do to make it like it used to be?

thanks for any help!

• Like 1

check out the axis commands...

i know they added joystick / mouse assignments to the dooorgunners...

maybe they also did it for the flex guns?

also try to use the cockpit camera move commands to adjust yourself in the VR space...

Edited by hannibal

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

• 1 year later...

I wonder if anybody got this working yet. In VR it used to be that as a co-pilot I could aim the guns by looking at the target. That doesn't work anymore.

You can turn it on with RShift-T, but that function cannot be bound to a HOTAS for some reason.

Edited by MarcT-NL

• 2 months later...