Unable to enter LSO view

ZBoT

Hi,

Since buying the Supercarrier I've been unable to enter the LSO view.  I hit alt-F9 and nothing.  I've searched in the keybinds but I don't see anything for LSO view.  Anyone know where the keybind is located?  Or how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

Just search for LSO in the Keybind-section in options, and/or when in keybind-section, press alt-F9 to see if it actually is binded 😉

This might be needless to say, but when in the keybind-section, and you press a key, the table will jump to what that key is binded to. Veeeeery usefull!!

First become an aviator, then become a terminator

36 minutes ago, TimRobertsen said:

Just search for LSO in the Keybind-section in options, and/or when in keybind-section, press alt-F9 to see if it actually is binded 😉

This might be needless to say, but when in the keybind-section, and you press a key, the table will jump to what that key is binded to. Veeeeery usefull!!

Thanks but I have searched in the keybinds and nothing comes up for LSO.  Also when I press alt-F9 it doesn’t go to anything in the keybinds.

Could someone take a screenshot of their lso option in the keybinds?  That might help me find it. Thanks!

Windows 10 x64 | i5-9600K | ASUS RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 256GB & 1TB SSD | GIGABYTE Z390 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Virpil WarBRD | Slaw RX Viper v2 | TrackIR 5 | Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC

I ended up finding it in the keybinds.  It wasn't under F18, I had to go under the general section.  Come to find out the F9 key on my keyboard is not working.  So that explains why it wasn't working.

Ended up finding that a macro was assigned to the F9 key causing it not to work.  No idea how that got assigned but everything now works perfectly!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Haven't tried rebinding it yet, but myself and a friend couldn't enter LSO view with LAlt-F9 on the Kuznetsov. We were in multiplayer. He had been shot down, I was still in an Su-33. We're running the newer ship.

Strange thing is, I've entered that view previously on a replay maybe a year or so ago, so I know it works. But currently, it isn't.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM