F-5E Black Sea Resolve '79 Campaign

Howser

Hi All, F-5E Black Sea Resolve '79 Campaign is awesome and really tests the skills of an F5 Pilot. What it does do, as well, is test the frustrations of an F5 pilot with regards to successfully completing a mission.

I completed the second mission so many times that I thought it was the only one in the campaign after arriving at Krasnodar. i don't know why I couldn't proceed to the next mission but eventually after flying it around 8 times I did proceed to the next mission. Now I'm stuck again with the SAR mission to rescue the Captain, which I have completed 18 times but still can't seem to move past it and onto the next mission.

I take off as standard and proceed to the combat area, F4's shoot down the Migs, I gain control and call in Springfield to provide CAS. Then call in Pontiac to cover Enfield 2. The call comes in to inform that Enfield 2 has been recovered and RTB. I have completed varying degrees of oblitoration of the enemy and returned to Krasnodar parking, I haven't yet had a 'Mission Complete' notification upon arrival at parking. I shut down and quit the mission where I am then, yet again, returned to the begining of the mission.

What am I doing wrong? 

What do I have to do to complete this Mission?

Any help with this and future missions would be much appreciated

Cheers

Howser

• Like 1

Sorry about your frustrations. the easiest way to get help if something is going wrong is to come and post it here: https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/801-sorelro/ that's the forum section for the campaign. Also feel free to PM me if needed.

A hotfix has been provided, the hotfix will be included in the campaign at the next update.  

Cheers,  

• 5 months later...
On 2/10/2021 at 6:23 PM, SorelRo said:

Sorry about your frustrations. the easiest way to get help if something is going wrong is to come and post it here: https://forums.eagle.ru/forum/801-sorelro/ that's the forum section for the campaign. Also feel free to PM me if needed.

A hotfix has been provided, the hotfix will be included in the campaign at the next update.  

Cheers,  

What is the way to replay a finished previous mission?

• 3 weeks later...
What is the way to replay a finished previous mission?
Depends of what you are after
1. Restart campaign, obviously.
2. Edit your logbook.lua, don't ask me what to change, and please make a backup first.
3. Click on Missions/My Missions and browse to the campaign folder where you have installed DCS, and select the Mission you want to play

Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk