Thank You for this Video. Request more Cloud Surfing Videos for my Medical Office

spacefox

Hi DCS Promo Video Makers.

I absolutely love DCS World: Reach for the Skies Video.  Omg the cloud surfing is awesome.  

Here is what I am going to do in my Medical Office.  It is already Aviation themed as I already have large Aviation Canvases all over the office as Wall Art.  Because every other practice has boring wall art.  I chose Aviation - Military Jets....b/c they look awesome and I can do it.  Already have F-16s, SR71.  Getting more F-18s, and F-22s epic wall art.

I will post pictures here soon.

But here is my next big update coming...I am installing 65 inch TV on the wall - this is the wall in lobby area and I am going to play this video on repeat.  Majority will believe that this real footage, your video is that good (obviously without music, b/c no one will get any work done if they keep hearing same song over and over and I do have to talk to patients etc) so TV is on mute. 

By the way excellent song selection "As the Rush Comes", it reminds me of all the Tiesto parties I used to go back in the day.  Perfect track to dance early morning parties on Miami Beach.  I believe Tiesto uses this track in his legendary In Search of Sunrise CDs.

Can you guys make me more of these cloud surfing videos....the coolest part is people will ask me what DCS is when they see Eagle Dynamics logo in the end.  I love the flaming logo...do not ever change that.  I actually can not show explosions on TV when patients are sitting and doing paperwork and all that is why cloud surfing is what I need.  Cloud surfing relaxes me and it will relax everyone who comes in the office.

Thank you for this video.  I need more of this as a big playlist.

If you can give me the large original film video that I could put in my Apple TV, that would be great too.

Thank You DCS and the team/person(s) which especially made this video. 

Love DCS

Edited by spacefox
  • Like 1

Specs: i7-5820K - 4.4 Ghz OC, 64GB Ram, RTX 2070 Super, Rift S

5 hours ago, spacefox said:

Hi DCS Promo Video Makers.

I absolutely love DCS World: Reach for the Skies Video.  Omg the cloud surfing is awesome.  

Here is what I am going to do in my Medical Office.  It is already Aviation themed as I already have large Aviation Canvases all over the office as Wall Art.  Because every other practice has boring wall art.  I chose Aviation - Military Jets....b/c they look awesome and I can do it.  Already have F-16s, SR71.  Getting more F-18s, and F-22s epic wall art.

I will post pictures here soon.

But here is my next big update coming...I am installing 65 inch TV on the wall - this is the wall in lobby area and I am going to play this video on repeat.  Majority will believe that this real footage, your video is that good (obviously without music, b/c no one will get any work done if they keep hearing same song over and over and I do have to talk to patients etc) so TV is on mute. 

By the way excellent song selection "As the Rush Comes", it reminds me of all the Tiesto parties I used to go back in the day.  Perfect track to dance early morning parties on Miami Beach.  I believe Tiesto uses this track in his legendary In Search of Sunrise CDs.

Can you guys make me more of these cloud surfing videos....the coolest part is people will ask me what DCS is when they see Eagle Dynamics logo in the end.  I love the flaming logo...do not ever change that.  I actually can not show explosions on TV when patients are sitting and doing paperwork and all that is why cloud surfing is what I need.  Cloud surfing relaxes me and it will relax everyone who comes in the office.

Thank you for this video.  I need more of this as a big playlist.

If you can give me the large original film video that I could put in my Apple TV, that would be great too.

Thank You DCS and the team/person(s) which especially made this video. 

Love DCS

Apple and Gaming eghhhh...

Yes the cloud surf video is great, I'd like to see more of those too!