Playable in Multicrew?

Hogges

Hey there,

I have been flying and enjoying the Huey in Multicrew a lot recently and a friend and I have just completed the UN Campaign with it, which was good fun. I was wondering if this campaign would also work the same way? All I did for the UN missions was to set the aircraft to Client and host them in the server, which generally worked great.

Would love to hear if this is possible for Argo as well. It is obviously understood that we would both have to buy the campaign.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Hogges

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 2:16 PM, Hogges said:

Hey there,

I have been flying and enjoying the Huey in Multicrew a lot recently and a friend and I have just completed the UN Campaign with it, which was good fun. I was wondering if this campaign would also work the same way? All I did for the UN missions was to set the aircraft to Client and host them in the server, which generally worked great.

Would love to hear if this is possible for Argo as well. It is obviously understood that we would both have to buy the campaign.

Thanks in advance!

Hey apologies for the delay.

We are checking our options on this, as it would be really nice to have. 

Made some tests on how it could work as an official DLC campaign and should be doable. 

The problem is the campaign interface (you will need to open each mission separately and not run it as a campaign).

Will come back here soon 🙂 

Greg

• Thanks 1

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

On 3/13/2021 at 6:34 PM, gregzagk said:

Made some tests on how it could work as an official DLC campaign and should be doable. 

The problem is the campaign interface (you will need to open each mission separately and not run it as a campaign).

Greg

That sounds interesting! I'm really unhappy that the campaign interface doesn't provide any multiplayer option and releasing DLC campaigns as a multiplayer usable single mission pack would remove their copy protection AFAIK. If you found a way to make this work somehow it would be great news!

I've made a wishlist thread on this a while ago, es it really annoys me that there are so many great DLC campaigns out there and I can' enjoy any of them together with my buddies :sad:

• Thanks 2

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 6:34 PM, gregzagk said:

Greg

Just saw this now, thanks for getting back to me!

Happy to hear that initial testing seems positive. Flying the UN missions in multicrew really was a much enhanced experience and I really hope that we will see co-op and multicrew enabled and supported in campaigns in the future.

I am very much looking forward to seeing what you come up with!