Purchase Flaming Cliffs online without Credit Card?

Jenk

Hello folks,

I wish to purchase Flaming Cliffs, but I do not have a credit card, I only have a Switch/Maestro Debit card, or I can use PayPal.

Is there a way I can purchase Flaming Cliffs without having to mail order?

Many thanks,

Jenk

I'm in the UK. :)

Asking a bit much, I know, but I was hoping to purchase it and play "now" :)

Was just wondering if there was an alternative (or alternative payment method) to PROTX, basically :)

Actually, I had a negative experience with ordering FC online. I went through the official website and paid using a secure service. No game ever arrived. This was over 6 months ago. I got tired of waiting and no one at customer service responded to me.

I THEN realized the game could be bought right off of friggin' amazon and I had it in a week.

Still... I want my $15 back.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is no paper manual with FC, look in the DOCS folder. You can buy the manual (printed version of the one in the DOCS folder) for 24.99, link below

http://www.lockon.co.uk/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en&cat_sid=1

Not sure what you mean by "no serial key". The version of StarForce used for the CD version of FC simply checks that the CD is in the drive (if you patch to 1.12, then it only checks once a week).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

It's in the drive, and it asks me to enter the serial key.. I have the choice of automatic (which asks only for the serial key) or manual (which asks me to phone the support line, give them a hardware ID, and the serial ID)

This is what I am greeted with when I start LockOn 1.12..

starforcexw9.jpg

If I click "Automatically" it asks for a serial key.. If I click "manually" it says phone customer support and give them the hardware ID shown.. help?

Yes, I do.. but I don't have a serial key. There wasn't one with the box, I've spoken to rcsims.com and they confirm that it doesn't ship with one (the guy I spoke to even installed the game on his machine to test it.)