Venom stuck mission 9

tees

Hi there Venom sf stuck outside a boat im running out of fuel.obraz.png

obraz.png

Edited by tees

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,

Hi, 

just tried -again- this mission this evening. Same problem : the Venom squad of 6 men got stuck on the beach near the pier and boat. They do not enter the boat, and nothing more advance in the mission. Tried to return to the CV and land. Mission failed...

Thanks BD.

During the previous try at this mission, it worked all right (but my F-18 crashed out of fuel before reaching tanker on way back home).

So there is some sort of trigger or condition that is not working depending on some sort of circumstances.... 

Annoying, as I am stuck in Red Flag mission 8, and now Raven One mission 9...

I know it is not your fault and problem is with DCS stupid triggers changing with every patch, but still... 

Edited by Osirith

The good news is this one should work OK in 2.7 which is around the bend 🙂 and I will fix Red Flag missions tomorrow if all goes well. 

Also - I’d recommend that you just edit your logbook and pass to M10, you’ve basically done all there is to so in this mission, wouldn’t be cheating. 

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png