New pilot, any A4 squadrons?

Bighefe

• 11 months later...
On 3/15/2021 at 3:21 PM, Bighefe said:

New to DCS, big fan of the scooter. Wondering if there are any A4 squadrons or just other pilots. 

I personally haven't seen any A4 focused squadrons, but there are lots of squadrons out there. If you ever want to come and fly the A4 with us at AIN, you're welcome. A bit more than half of us have and LOVE the A4. The A4 was the aircraft that got me into DCS. I was actually lucky enough to get a few lessons on the module from one of the guys on the development team. We had a pretty good time. Anyway, we always welcome new players to DCS and we will be more than willing to help you (or anyone) with instruction or tips and tricks. Here's a link to the AIN (Arrorian Imperial Navy) discord server. Drop by anytime. Someone is almost always up for flying the scooter. (Though to be fair, the just released AH64 has a bit of our attention at this very moment.) https://discord.gg/JuBydbsfDn

20 hours ago, Mike Force Team said:

Hello,  

I just got my Apache chopper.  Do you have time to show me how to fly it?  I would greatly appreciate your time.  Have a great day.

Mike Force Team

Of course. We're all learning it too and having a great time doing it. Just hop on the discord whenever. The Arrorian Imperial Navy  [AIN] Squadron page has all the links. (there is an AH64 cold start walk through on the squadron page. )