RealSimulator F-35 Hotas System

LATEST NEWS

F35_prelminary.jpg?resize=780%2C618&ssl=

F35 HOTAS overview

March 16, 2021

After long time of hard work, we have the pleasure to present you our new product, the RS-F35 HOTAS.

The Realsimulator F35 HOTAS system is made-up by: throttle base, throttle grip and flight sitck grip for the FSSB-R3L.

We show you a picture of our work in progress RS-F35 HOTAS system and continue the preproduction to make possible open the preorder ASAP.

More news soon …..

Patrick

mini.gif

Oh dear - I feel my wallet opening 

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

Very nice looking, indeed, especially that throttle.  Too bad there is no F-35 sim out there.

• Like 1

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

16 hours ago, Supmua said:

Very nice looking, indeed, especially that throttle.  Too bad there is no F-35 sim out there.

I think the market for this is for military customers using prepar3d or something similar. Don't forget there is no two seater F-35, so they need a lot of simulators to do training with at all levels of fidelity (from ipads training the screen interface to full dome motion cockpits)

Edited by TomVR
  • Like 1