Damage on RB-75T to low??

DarkStar79

Damage to ground units in general is off by a wide margin
I've seen Abrams tanks take a C-802 AKG (150+ Kg's warheads) to the front armor and live without taking any damage whatsoever, but at the same time, an Sa-19 Tunguska can kill an Abrams (admittedly from the back) with 2 of it's missiles (9kg warheads)
Not to mention ships...

Point being, ground unit damage models are a bit scuffed in general at the moment, and that's on ED

• Like 1

Modules:

F-14, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, M-2000C, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B N/A, MiG-29, Su-33, MiG-21 Bis, F-5E, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8, Sa 342, UH-1H, Combined Arms

Maps and others:

Persian Gulf, Syria, Normandy, WWII Assets, NS 430 + Mi-8 NS 430

2 hours ago, BonerCat said:

Damage to ground units in general is off by a wide margin
I've seen Abrams tanks take a C-802 AKG (150+ Kg's warheads) to the front armor and live without taking any damage whatsoever, but at the same time, an Sa-19 Tunguska can kill an Abrams (admittedly from the back) with 2 of it's missiles (9kg warheads)
Not to mention ships...

Point being, ground unit damage models are a bit scuffed in general at the moment, and that's on ED

Yes i know that, its just that it have been like this now for several years, that RB-75T do less dmg.  Just want to know if its being worked on somehow?  Maybe HB can clarify this?