Strike TGT Circle and Co-ordinates don't match

In Mission 4 I need to strike a warehouse which houses some bad guys, the circle in the F10 map in debrief and the given co-ordinates are 2 completely different locations, which one takes precedence ? They both appear to be warehouse type buildings ?

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

9 hours ago, Oilman100 said:

In Mission 4 I need to strike a warehouse which houses some bad guys, the circle in the F10 map in debrief and the given co-ordinates are 2 completely different locations, which one takes precedence ? They both appear to be warehouse type buildings ?

After the debrief you have to wait a few seconds and then to the will see the red circle on the given coordinates. Also if you click on the red circle you see something like "strike" as a label. 

We are also working on a major update regarding strike tasks based on players feedback. 

Hope that helps. 😉

Edited by petritis

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

6 hours ago, petritis said:

After the debrief you have to wait a few seconds and then to the will see the red circle on the given coordinates. Also if you click on the red circle you see something like "strike" as a label. 

We are also working on a major update regarding strike tasks based on players feedback. 

Hope that helps. 😉

This is what I saw, I’m assuming this is the circle you mentioned above, however the co-ordinates are nowhere near this position, I’m talking > 10miles away6AB99DFF-F818-4853-A50E-B7D776C5F42E.jpeg

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

1 minute ago, petritis said:

Can you please provide the coordinates you got so i can check. 

The co-ordinates are 38T KN 58210 10388, this is also over a Warehouse

1 minute ago, Oilman100 said:

The co-ordinates are 38T KN 58210 10388, this is also over a Warehouse

Thanks i will check it later in the day, since i am away from office and let you know. You can still continue playing if you like skipping the strike task focusing on other things such as CAS SEAD etc. 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign