I give my thanks to Jiri Fojtasek

Current version of HL New version 3.9.111 anyone knows if Jiri intends to blends his work and make it vista compliant? Don’t get me wrong it works, but via vista, some display issues are apparent by default.

I do thank him for his work and allowing us to use his services, allowing us all to join for all these years. For a common goal IMO: Friendship, camaraderie and competition. His work does merit some good attention & praises.

Thanks Jiri Fojtasek, you have my respect. As many others.

Keep up the good work.

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Hyperlobby works fine in Vista... if in case your issue is missing textures I found a cure for it... check for file in path

...program files/hyperlobbypro3/skins/default/SKIN.INI

if you notice some of the lines have 2 dots instead of 3.. just add the 3rd dot (or maybe it was other way around, can't remember now), look for lines like this:

[Rooms Window]

mousecursor.Picture = ...\common\cur.cur

rubmistop.Picture = ...\common\rub.gif

rubmistopinfo.Picture = ...\common\rubi.gif

rubnamistop.Picture = ...\common\rubna.gif

anyway it works fine once you do this.

No longer active in DCS...

Anyone know how to disable this terrible "skin" to get normal XP window ?

I don't mean download new one ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Thanks that fixed it :thumbup:

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.