Golden Star - Virtual Display Pilot

Sawamura

Thanks… Maybe it is really nice but unfortunately I can't watch this video because it is freezing while playing. Perhaps exist some mirrors or some ways for download it?

Also I wish to see some lock on tracks (not videos) if it is possible :)

Hi Ammafrion, :)

Soon, i will release some new things, like a music video about the display, new screenshots, etc.

Im sure there will be something for you, asll well. :thumbup:

Just wait couple more weeks and you will see. :smilewink:

Since im a little bit busy with some things and already preparing for my second official live display on LLTM ґ09, i will probobly release them on the first weekend in april.

PS: If possible, can a moderator change the name of this theard to "Golden Star - Virtual Display Pilot", please? Would be great, since i want to post all new infos, pictures and other things into here. :)

Edited by Sawamura

• 2 months later...

Well almost after a half year after the vfat 2008 display, here is a special video(splitted in 2 parts for youtube:music_whistling:) of the original Hud recording. :thumbup:

If you want to watch it in better size, make double click on the video screen to get to the youtube.com website with the videos.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Edited by Sawamura

• 2 months later...

Lol Well the Swedish flag is blue and yellow ;) ow and the Ukrainian. In the Swedish flag the Yellow stripes represent the sun and the blue the sky. So i think its brilliant sawa ! ;)

Intel Core i7-8700 3,20GHz - EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 - 32Gb Ram - DCS on 500 GB SSD - Windows 10 - Thrusmaster Warthog - Thrustmaster TPR pedals - Track Ir 5 - Samsung Odyssey+

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.virtualredarrows.com