DCS crashing after going into a new singleplayer mission.

(AUT) VIPER

9 hours ago, (AUT) VIPER said:

Everytime I play a singleplayer mission  and end it, it's all fine, but if I want to go into another one from any aircraft, DCS crashes.

Having same issue, every time I load a mission for the 2nd time. Any mission, doesn't have to be the same one, I get CTD

dcs.log-20210416-015405.zip

Also, running same visual settings as previous version. FPS has tanked, normally held steady around 90fps, now has plummeted to around 28fps. I expected some fall off, but that is a major difference.

Edited by rwbishUP
add

And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Micah 5:15

Per FPS. Yeah I have always been single player doing solo stuff and can crank the settings. However, start adding AI and it takes it's toll. I call it a "cheat" weapon" but load some CBUs, the ones that shoot upwards the skeets and rain back down. Even with fast 32 gigs of ram and latest card I can coax it into locking up the computer. I was curious so went out to Nevada, added a lot of clouds and dropped 4 CBUs. The computer didn't crash but I was getting 1-2 fps for a good 20 seconds. However, if you go to a external view to watch the carnage you really need a well running muscular rig. Makes for a good test.

As is MSFS is my sightseeing and trying to stay realistic. DCS is my blow stuff up sim. Both = $$$ if you want bragging rights and pile on the eye candy.

Edited by JIMJAM