Won't complete startup after update

I updated last night to 2.7.0 Open Beta, and after the updater completed, when I tried to launch, I would get the small splash screen, the blue authorization window, then the splash screen would disappear and DCS would completely close out. I have since reverted back to 2.5.6 and all ops checks are good. Log file attached.

PC specs are: Intel i7-9700K OC'd to 4.58GHz; 32GB DDR4; RTX 2060 Super; root install on Samsung EVO 850 250GB SSD

dcs.log

Edited by Crew Dog

FENRIR

No KC-10 in DCS? Thank goodness for small miracles!

Intel i5 4690K OC to 4.0, Corsair CX850M PSU, 16GB Patriot Viper @ 1866MHz, EVGA GTX 1060 SC, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Saitek X-55, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Delanclip

Also of note: I used the CMD prompt to convert my stable version using the "DCS_Updater.exe update @openbeta" command

FENRIR

Intel i5 4690K OC to 4.0, Corsair CX850M PSU, 16GB Patriot Viper @ 1866MHz, EVGA GTX 1060 SC, Samsung EVO 250GB SSD, Saitek X-55, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, Delanclip

It might be worth running a repair on the DCS installation and then trying to start it again

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Both a repair and a clean were run via Skatezillas application. No mods are currently on the install

FENRIR

Try renaming your "Saved Games\DCS..." folder so DCS creates a brand new one.

Do NOT delete it, you will need it later to retrieve your custom controls. Simply rename it.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.