F-15E JHMCS?

Deano87

Hey all,

As I’m sure all of you are I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the “dark gray” Eagle.

Just wondering if it might be expected to have JHMCS at some point? I think the real jet got it in about 2009? But I don’t know what year of jet is being modelled?

Cheers

D

Edited by Deano87
Dyslexia mostly. Lol
  • Like 2

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Apologies. I’ve just seen that this has been answered in another thread and somewhat on the discord.

”Maybe, If they can get enough info on the implementation.”

• Like 1

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

• 1 month later...
Apologies. I’ve just seen that this has been answered in another thread and somewhat on the discord.

”Maybe, If they can get enough info on the implementation.”
I dont think the implementation would differ much from the one in the F18 and F16, I've even seeing some YT footage where the simbology was almost identical, so I hope they include it.

Enviado desde mi ELE-L29 mediante Tapatalk

• Like 1