3rd Party Replay System

Is anyone aware of an 3rd Party Replay System that will work with DCS World? We all know that the DCS replay system is awful (It SUCKS) for anyone that produces content for Youtube/Twitch or any other platform. Hoping for positive results. Thanks all. 

• Like 2

For video recording just use OBS or nVidia ShadowPlay.

For tactical combat evaluation use TacView add-on for DCS.

To make cool movies it's probably best to use Mission Editor to make simple, short situations which will be fine when replayed as a DCS track.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 1 year later...

its a real shame ED dont see how fixing this will lead to tons of free promo work from content creators - to be fair Nineline replied to me on discord and says its in te pipeline but is a lot of work and isnt a priority at the minute or something along those lines - but hopefully some effort on their side to fix this will lead to an increase in content , promo work and ultimately an increase in rvenue for dcs ( opinion only - no hard facts to back this up lol ) heres hoping soon , the devs have been doing great work recently to be fair with bomb fuses and bug fixes , hopefully vulkan coming soon too may make the replay system move up the priority ladder ... we can hope  🙂 

• Like 1

sig sm.png

walshtimothyWW2 virtual flier - currently playing on 4ya ww2 - youtube channel here

https://www.ww2adinfinitum.blog -  https://projectoverlord.co.uk/

Tracks are more reliable when recorded on MP servers. There is a trick to run DCS singleplayer on a server and record the track there, more info should come up in a search.

• Like 1

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files