Controlling another person's MI-24 buttons/switches from my own Helicopter.

lambo93

Me and a friend were testing out the Mi-24 on a dedicated server we have setup. We were the only two people on at the time. 
I was taxiing back to park up, when my friend was jumping into an Mi-24. As i parked next to him, he was doing the Autostart command. 
I decided to do a shut down of my helicopter. The second i switch my engines off using the fuel cutoff levers, HIS engines shutdown too!

So i took this a step further and turned off the electrical power systems and opened the door. HIS helicopter did exactly the same things as mine. 
I was able to do a full start up and every single switch/button i pressed, moved in his helicopter. This did not affect his flight controls though or wheel brakes.
He then started to taxi around and i could still control the majority of his switches/buttons, including the engine cutoff levers.

During this session, we did not share a helicopter together at all. He didn't jump in mine, and i didn't jump in his, so this isn't related to multicrew.
Also the aircraft placed in the mission editor are not part of the same group etc. They are their own group. 

We did get a small video of what was happening, but i am waiting for him to send it to me/attach to this post.
Here are the track files in google drive (lambo93 = myself, Warwic = my friend)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1osn5I5Sfcg9ZSU6cXMJ6fNDxFtsjAEr2?usp=sharing

• Like 1