CubeSim - Protection of Money - Just a 'Heads up'

17 hours ago, ZeroReady said:

" I bet I'll have it in a couple weeks."

I would not hold my breath. But if you do  it's a great result.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, ZeroReady said:

New screen showed up today! It works it totally works! The clarity on the TGP is absolutely stunning. I can see everything.

Fantastic result.  Yes agreed the new monitors are very good.

• Like 2

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

• 4 weeks later...

In the past year, the CUBESIM team is very sorry for the bad shopping experience brought to you. After the discussion of the whole CUBESIM team, we have decided to give each product a delivery commitment period. The length of time will be determined according to the production cycle of the product. We will indemnify each customer at the rate of $10 per day late. The calculated time is the time from the customer's order to the receipt of the tracking number.

We also look forward to your comments on our new products. You can leave a comment below the video or send your comments to zs29901837@gmail.com. Once adopted, we will prepare coupons or corresponding gifts for you.

https://youtu.be/j3ZvhM__fuE

From the CUBESIM team

• Like 2

On 9/28/2022 at 11:16 AM, oscarnobel said:

In the past year, the CUBESIM team is very sorry for the bad shopping experience brought to you. After the discussion of the whole CUBESIM team, we have decided to give each product a delivery commitment period. The length of time will be determined according to the production cycle of the product. We will indemnify each customer at the rate of $10 per day late. The calculated time is the time from the customer's order to the receipt of the tracking number.

We also look forward to your comments on our new products. You can leave a comment below the video or send your comments to zs29901837@gmail.com. Once adopted, we will prepare coupons or corresponding gifts for you.

https://youtu.be/j3ZvhM__fuE

From the CUBESIM team

This UFC is a USB Hub also? All devices look to be connected to it in the video.

Looks great.

Edited by SilentSierra

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Looking good. glad there is a turn around for the company.

• Like 2

Pretty poor quality connectors on Cubesim screens, any touch or the cable causes a disconnect which renders DCS useless until reboot as all screen positions change.  Sad that cubesim knew about this, even changing screens in the latest version, but offer zero support except "hey how about 5% off if you buy all new screens"

Living with this junk for the last year, no resolution

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qEtzwTfdcLtiGiJ46

CUBESIM's commitment to products is:

If there is any quality problem within 6 months after receiving the goods, please provide me with the corresponding photos and videos as evidence, and we will give you a new one free of charge.

After 6 months, if the product breaks down, we will give you a repair suggestion. If you can't repair it, you can send it to us, and we will repair it for free. Accordingly, the customer needs to bear the postage and customs fees.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@rapiddid you have 144hz or more monitor? I would like to know if the screens limit your FPS.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B650E-E MEM: Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB DDR5 5200MHz SSD: Kingstone Fury Renegade NVME PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD 4TB GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC CASE: Cooler Master TD500 Mesh WATER COOLER: Cooler Master Master Liquid ML360 Illusion HT: TrackIR 5 VR: HP Reverb G2 V2 HOTAS: TM HOTAS Warthog RUDDER: TPR Rudder Pedals GRIP: TM F/A-18C GRIP WHEELS: Logitech G27 OS: Win 11 Pro SIMS: DCS World, Falcon BMS, IL-2 Sturmovik, MSFS2020, Arma 3, Assetto Corsa.

Hi SilentSierra,

Funny you should say that I do now have a 144hz monitor. Never really paid it no mind to be honest.

My monitor displays the FPS on a little screen in the front. I will take a note for you when I play.

• Like 1

Hi SilentSierra, 

As I have three screens  (2x small screens) when I bring up the FPS I cannot see all of the information due to the screen been extended so I cannot see what the actual game is displaying at.

I cannot say if the monitor on my screen is accurate or not but it says 144 FPS I know this cannot be correct as when ever you set up three monitors your FPS will always take a hit.

When I play other games without the extra monitors the monitor FPS dips to about 75 so I guess that the Monitor counter cannot work when running three screens.

Rapid

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, rapid said:

Hi SilentSierra, 

As I have three screens  (2x small screens) when I bring up the FPS I cannot see all of the information due to the screen been extended so I cannot see what the actual game is displaying at.

I cannot say if the monitor on my screen is accurate or not but it says 144 FPS I know this cannot be correct as when ever you set up three monitors your FPS will always take a hit.

When I play other games without the extra monitors the monitor FPS dips to about 75 so I guess that the Monitor counter cannot work when running three screens.

Rapid

In January I'll purchase a 144hz monitor, I was wondering if the CubeSim screen will limit my FPS. But if it works, fine.

Thanks for sharing.

I think it does but nothing that will affect you to a great extent.