Mi-24P Keybinds: Pilot-Commander Seat

Munkwolf

Just finishing up my first pass at filling out the keybinds. Got just about everything except the ARC-15 Volume and Frequencies. I can't find a way to make those relative increase/decrease.

https://github.com/Munkwolf/dcs-community-keybinds/blob/main/InputCommands/Mi-24P/Input/Mi_24P/joystick/default.lua

Note that the keybinds file is formatted for use with Quaggles mod:

https://github.com/Quaggles/dcs-input-command-injector

Edited by Munkwolf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks so much for this!

Just one point - not having any luck with the 'Autopilot Route Azimuth' Up/Down binds.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

36 minutes ago, VampireNZ said:

Just one point - not having any luck with the 'Autopilot Route Azimuth' Up/Down binds.

Fixed! The (Default) binding goes a little fast so I added a (Single) option for the up/down that does a down event instead of press. Oddly it doesn't increment/decrement 1 at a time, but anything less than 1 as the value doesn't seem to register (that was why it wasn't working at first, I had put a value of 0.1 in there to try to slow it down).

Edited by Munkwolf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Munkwolf said:

Fixed! The (Default) binding goes a little fast so I added a (Single) option for the up/down that does a down event instead of press. Oddly it doesn't increment/decrement 1 at a time, but anything less than 1 as the value doesn't seem to register (that was why it wasn't working at first, I had put a value of 0.1 in there to try to slow it down).

Nice one, cheers.

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, Munkwolf said:

Just checked and strangely using the rotary encoder I bound it to it will only adjust +/- 20 degrees from the heading you set with your mouse, and won't go below 000 deg at the very start of flight (need to adjust < 000 with mouse).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2021 at 7:21 PM, AbortedMan said:

I believe this no longer works for the Hind due to the keybind changes made in the last patch on 7/21.

It's updated now, with all the previous keybinds going into the new pilot seat. I haven't put any custom binds into the new operator seat controls yet.

Latest version of keybinds also has a few random fixes like getting the SPUU Adjustment Knob bindings fixed up (with different speed options).

• Like 1

On 7/29/2021 at 12:27 PM, Munkwolf said:

It's updated now, with all the previous keybinds going into the new pilot seat. I haven't put any custom binds into the new operator seat controls yet.

Latest version of keybinds also has a few random fixes like getting the SPUU Adjustment Knob bindings fixed up (with different speed options).

Very valuable mod here.

Lotta work, great contribution.

Thanks Munkwolf.

• Like 1

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS