Multiplayer pylon weapons loadout selected by co-pilot visible but unavailable to pilot-commander

ropob

A friend (the pilot-commander) and myself (co-pilot) were using the Mi-24 in multiplayer. I selected the weapons and they appeared loaded to both of us, but only I could use the pylon mounted weapons. The Aux Stores Lights switch would not light up to indicate the pylons had weapons. The mounted 30mm gun worked fine for both of us, and the weapon loadouts were from the presets available. The Mi-24 was both hot and cold started.
When the pilot-commander selected the weapons, they appeared loaded to both of us and both of us could use them.
When we swapped roles, only I (pilot-commander) could use the weapons I had loaded. The weapons were visible in external view, but not present until I selected the same loadout.

Same here - if I (as a pilot) rearm, my operator cannot use pylon mounted weapons (including ATGMs).

If an operator does rearming, he can fire both rockets and ATGMs perfectly fine but I can't.

It doesn't affect the cannon but it does affect targeting - if my operator re-arms, my "CCIP" auto targeting pipper doesn't work for cannon.

It's visible but only really moves when I point the nose at the sky. If I point it at the ground it pretty much follows the main sight no matter the distance to target.

• Like 1

Having the same issues.
One work around is having the pilot commander re-arm with petrovitch before the start, then have the pilot-observer enter the aircraft.
The weapons that are already installed when one enters the hind seem to be synced. But any kind of rearm at a FARP breaks the sync again.