Mi-24P Stream Deck with DCS-ExportScript

10 hours ago, Bailey said:

Yes. It is the same process for the other lights in the cockpit like the autopilot lights.
The IDs are 225, 226, 227, 229, 230, and 231, which are already in the lua and notated as "Landing Light [direction] Brightness"

Range is 0.0 to 1.0.
If you need more guidance, let me know.

Thanks. I will take a look.

EDIT: This was indeed very helpful. BTW: Some links in your first comment are broken.

Edited by Nereid

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37

And now I'm looking for the lights of the autopilot channels. I found the buttons but not the lights.

EDIT: found it: 278, 279 "1st SAS Light Brighness" 🙂

Edited by Nereid

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37

14 hours ago, Nereid said:

Thanks. I will take a look.

EDIT: This was indeed very helpful. BTW: Some links in your first comment are broken.

I'm glad you were able to get it working. I fixed the Mi-24p.lua link. Are there any other broken links on your side?

4 hours ago, Bailey said:

Are there any other broken links on your side?

I have only noticed this one. But to find your lua was not a big deal anyway. ;)

• 2 months later...

Hello, noob question here, do I have to put the icon folder somewhere to have all icon showing on the streamdeck ?

I9 9900k | RTX 2080 | RAM: 32Gb | DCS Installed on SSD, W10 on another SSD | 1440p Screen | Trackir 5 | HP Reverb G1 | Hotas Warthog + Microsoft force feedback 2 stick + MFG Crosswind Pedals + Homemade 5 axis and  lots of button box.

46 minutes ago, Plon said:

Hello, noob question here, do I have to put the icon folder somewhere to have all icon showing on the streamdeck ?

Nope. The icon file is for people making their own buttons. 

Thx Bailey, so the fact that I don't have any Icon on the stream deck (only ? and folders) is not normal ?

Edit : the only two icon displayed are front and back seat.

Edited by Plon

I9 9900k | RTX 2080 | RAM: 32Gb | DCS Installed on SSD, W10 on another SSD | 1440p Screen | Trackir 5 | HP Reverb G1 | Hotas Warthog + Microsoft force feedback 2 stick + MFG Crosswind Pedals + Homemade 5 axis and  lots of button box.

8 hours ago, Plon said:

Thx Bailey, so the fact that I don't have any Icon on the stream deck (only ? and folders) is not normal ?

Edit : the only two icon displayed are front and back seat.

The Stream Deck Profile contains everything it needs, self-contained. So, if you installed the Profile correctly, you should get all the icons. 

ok thank you. I'll double check that.

Ah, you must install DCS Interface plugin before the profile. That may be your issue. 

19 hours ago, Plon said:

ok thank you. I'll double check that.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
7 hours ago, mondo said:

This is really awesome. Do you plan on adding the various radios and Petrovich and door gunner functionality? 

Thank you. 

No. 

I've just installed, but this profile doesn't seem to work for me (current openbeta, Streamdeck XL). Profiles seem to be working for other modules. Anyone else having issues?

Edit: Never mid, figured it out - I'd somehow not got the right ExportScript library installed. No Mi-24P.lua file, so it obviously wouldn't work...

Edited by AndyJWest
  • Like 1