Who here uses Adobe Premiere CS3?

I use it.. and dont run into many issues. But i'm certainly no expert..

But i'll help if i can.. what problems are you having?

(i tend to do do most of my effects in After Effects, and do the basic editing in Premier)

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Well cant really answer that without knowing how you want to publish it. What format, what size, quality etc.

Do you want it in .wmv format? or was that just an example. Personally i never render in *.wmv

Give me some details of what you are trying to do.. for example do you want a balance between quality and size, is size even an issue, is it for the web etc etc.

There are sooo many options, i cant advise unless i know what you are trying to do.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Im trying for a a high def video for about 5 minutes or so of run time that doesnt run over 300mbs in size, and thats basically all I want to do. The highest quality for the smallest size. Preferably movie quality with a resolution of 1680x1050, 29fps at minimum.