Floating Generators East of Latakia Airport.

w4rlord117

I found these floating generators at a military site just east of the Latakia airport (Located in grid BV22, fairly exact coordinates can be seen in the picture below).

Just to be clear I did not place these, in fact I haven't placed any generators at all on this mission. They are map objects baked into the map itself, at least as far as I can tell.

They're not really a massive deal as they don't seem to actually interfere with anything. They are just really harshing my vibe and I felt it was best to report them.

Below Ive included a picture of them as well as the mission file I'm using where they can be found.

Mi-24P - Campaign One (Pre-Release).miz

Screen_210628_143355.png

Edited by w4rlord117
Added mission file that the issue is happening in.

17 hours ago, gulredrel said:

I got no response on my post about the same thing...

I was starting to think nobody at all would even notice my post. Thanks for replying, I hope someone at Ugra takes notice and can clean it up.

Yeah, I don't know how ugra handles this. Not commenting, but fixing would be okay. But no reaction... Some things get marked as reported (which means, that they go to internal backlog), others not. Than after a while you can see something in the changelog of a new version.

It's hard I guess, someone has to scan, retest the forum reports with internal builds, compare them to already internally created bug tickets, react here on the forum and so on. Would almost exclusively block a whole ressource per module I could imagine.

Maybe @BIGNEWY can shed a light on this.

Regards

Jens

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...