New Rudder Control Option for the Special Tab using Angular Acceleration (similar to ATGM sight)

Shadow KT

So... as there is no pedal trim in the Mi-24, instead, there is a damper, which holds the pedals in position.... Can we get a new way of controlling pedals ?

I am proposing an angular acceleration method, similar to how the ATGM sight is controlled in the Mi-24. The more pedal you input the faster the stronger you are pressing on the pedals. 

I believe this would be a nice solution for people using twist grips with their joysticks for pedal input. This way you don't have to be holding tension on the stick, twisted all the time. 

You twist to set pedal position and return to center to hold it there.

I think it will be a nice workaround.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

19 hours ago, Shadow KT said:

SI believe this would be a nice solution for people using twist grips with their joysticks for pedal input. This way you don't have to be holding tension on the stick, twisted all the time. 

You twist to set pedal position and return to center to hold it there.

I think it will be a nice workaround.

Well that's how “Central position trimmer mode” works with pedals. I don't have to keep it twisted all the time.

i7 8700k@4.7, 1080ti, DDR4 32GB, 2x SSD , HD 2TB, W10, ASUS 27", TrackIr5, TMWH, X-56, GProR.

2 hours ago, CoBlue said:

Well that's how “Central position trimmer mode” works with pedals. I don't have to keep it twisted all the time.

Besides being linked to the controls in some way, "Central Position Trimmer Mode" has nothing in common with what I am talking about and proposing.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days