Hints & tips

Great Campaign so far! I could need some hints and tips for the mission 9 (or is it 8, not sure). The D-day mission. The AA is murderous and I die within few minutes every time...

Thanks,

vino

Hey @Vino!

In that mission you need to stay as low as possible, at like 50 meters, and zig zag. If you go higher, you're dead meat for the AA, and the enemy fighters will also detect you and engage, and you won't stand a chance. Just race over the beach, strafe the troops and landing crafts and get out of there.

I'll also try to replay that mission again, I haven't played it in a while and it's possible that AAA accuracy changed. They keep fine tuning it, and sometimes what was just OK in one patch is murderous in the next one, or maybe doesn't even engage anymore...

Edited by Reflected
  • Like 1

OK, I replayed the mission. I noticed that since the last update flak in general is way more accurate. Apparently this is true about ships too. Ever since the new DM flak accuracy and damage has been messed up, I know they are doing something about it, I jsut haven1t seen any results. After some updates it becomes better, after some it becomes worse. Right now it's pretty bad. I can only hope that they'll finally manage to give us realistic flak soon enough, I can't update all my missions after every update depending on how the flak's behaving currently 😞