F-14A won't launch.

Sydy

Hi guys,

I tried to fly the first mission on the Fear the Bones Campaign and I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Crank it up, taxi to CAT (2 and 3 tested), follow the shooter instructions, connected to cap, the keeps signaling to revup with two fingers up, I do so (with AB and not, tried both), Salute him and no deal.

All lights on (night ops), tried kneeling and not kneeling (he signaled "bar up").

Any tips?

Tks

use shift+u to launch, the radio menu command doesnt work with the tomcat. Also never unkneel/raise the launchbar in the Tomcat. Thats a bug that hasnt been fixed yet (although just a small edit to the ground crew.lua is needed to fix that) 

i5-8600k @4.9Ghz, 2080ti , 32GB@2666Mhz, 512GB SSD

3 hours ago, sLYFa said:

use shift+u to launch, the radio menu command doesnt work with the tomcat

Yes it does - since we can salute with nav lights at night (actually with the binding to Master Lights On). Ground Crew > Salute does the same.

@Sydy I have no problem launching the A in night ops. Try not to use the lights until you're ready to launch. I don't have this campaign however to test.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Gents,

It worked aok now. The main problem was that the CAT 2 was full of parked F-18s. I went for the CAT 1 this time and never turned on the light until Connected on the Cat.

Tks for the help.

All the best,

Sydy

• Like 1