Mission 8 "the batillus" is broken

pieroboy99

hi, whatever i do, the "Lifter" approach the Batillus, and then have an erratic behaviour: sometimes the last call is "troop in contact", then he left and i can wait forever nothing happen, if i try to land back to the ABE i have a mission fail 30 nm off.

Sometimes the lifter (chinook) declare "stationnary" above the batillus, then is stucked, and i have a mission fail....

DO i make something wrong ? seems to me a broken trigger..... I saw in ME that 4 F5-E should engage: i experiment nothing like that....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pieroboy99 said:

hi, whatever i do, the "Lifter" approach the Batillus, and then have an erratic behaviour: sometimes the last call is "troop in contact", then he left and i can wait forever nothing happen, if i try to land back to the ABE i have a mission fail 30 nm off.

Sometimes the lifter (chinook) declare "stationnary" above the batillus, then is stucked, and i have a mission fail....

DO i make something wrong ? seems to me a broken trigger..... I saw in ME that 4 F5-E should engage: i experiment nothing like that....

Hi, I am aware of this issue. It’s a current bug in the chinook AI. I had corrected this problem before release by changing the helo type. Unfortunately for some reason ED did not issue the campaign with my latest files. I have highlighted this to them and they will be issuing in next update.

Sorry but this was out of my control.

You can either wait until the update or use the mission by pass facility for now.

Hope this helps

Badger633

• Like 1

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

4 hours ago, Sonoda Umi said:

I met this bug just now, so I saw this topic.

Wait for fix...

Hi, sorry about that but out of my control. 
Hope you enjoy once fix is out. 

Badger633

• Thanks 1

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• 2 weeks later...

Mission 8 now fixed and updated.

Badger633

• 2 weeks later...

Just flew it, working fine.

One comment : the SA6 was firing on the Chinook at is was egressing but it wasn't dying. Guess it was set as indestructible but not as invisible.

Still had the radar tone in the RWR. On purpose ?

Nice mission.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

2 hours ago, Zarma said:

Just flew it, working fine.

One comment : the SA6 was firing on the Chinook at is was egressing but it wasn't dying. Guess it was set as indestructible but not as invisible.

Still had the radar tone in the RWR. On purpose ?

Nice mission.

Hi

Where was the SA6 was it on an adjacent island.

I have adjusted the chinook exit already and will be in next update.

The radar tone during A2A is not intentional. Not sure what it is as there is nothing in the area?

Thanks

Regards

Badger634