USE THIS TOPIC FOR ANY COMMENTS REGARDING THE ORIGINAL FREE 'SERPENT'S HEAD CAMPAIGN'

Badger633

The original free 'Serpents Head Campaign' for the F/A-18C Hornet is the beginning of 'Fords' story, this then continued in the 'Serpents Head 2' and now in the 'Rise of the Persian Lion' Campaigns.

The campaign is either 6 or 5 missions long depending if you have The Nevada map. Being my first free campaign the voices are emulated only and not by actors but hopefully you can still enjoy.

The 6 mission campaign which sees Ford starting in Nevada is available for free download here :

The Serpent's Head F/A-18C Campaign. (Nevada & Caucasus) now including optional SUPERCARRIER version. Updated to DCS 2.7 April 21. Badger633. (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

The 5 mission campaign which is all in the Caucasus region is available here :

The Serpent's Head F/A-18C Campaign ( Reduced version for Caucasus Map Only) now including optional SUPERCARRIER version. Updated to DCS 2.7 April 21. Badger633. (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

Enjoy

Badger633

Edited by Badger633
  • Like 1

F/A-18C Campaigns : The Serpent’s Head / The Serpent’s Head 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz / Gigabyte 2080ti water force extreme / 32 Gb RAM Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 / 2Tb Samsung 970 Evoplus NVMe M.2 / Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas / Thrustmaster Pedals / Valve Index.

• Badger633 changed the title to USE THIS TOPIC FOR ANY COMMENTS REGARDING THE ORIGINAL FREE 'SERPENT'S HEAD CAMPAIGN'

I have flown this campaign probably three times and it is excellent.

I would highly recommend it especially for new Hornet drivers.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|