Close Air Support Tutorial

Madone

Hey everybody,

I just started a YT channel for my community called Strike Posture Set (CAS only), I intend to post a serie of tutorial videos regarding CAS.

Disclaimer, I share those to the public but they're primarily intended to replace briefings for my members so we move to practice quicker! If you want practice come over the Discord (check my signature), I accept EVERYBODY. For now it's just theory but I do have some (old) CAS practice that was recorded with the CVW66.

I know those briefings are kind of boring and longish but they are important to get the acronyms and basic understandings across, as I move forward I hope to get better at making videos and implement more examples within it. The videos will become shorter as we get to more specific stuff.

Let me hear your feedback and tell me what would you be interest in as when I'll be done with all this theory I can focus on smaller things!!

Fly safe! See ya!!

• Like 5

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

• 3 weeks later...

In the meantime I published the rest of the CAS Sequence and I just released my FACA brief which gives some tips and basics to be efficient! 

Hope you learn something!

Edited by Madone
  • Like 1

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

Thank you for sharing these, saving them for later.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | Buttkicker | SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle - Phantom