[FIXED] Can not manually 'load' the aircraft anymore in the latest patch

Napillo

I used to be able to select my weapons from the 'load' menu of the 'sms' page, but since the latest patch I can't do that. If I load my plane, use the DTC to set it, then land somewhere, re-arm, I can't go back and load the sms manually, well, I can, but the weapons are red. I have to use the DTC to load the plane's SMS.

Edited by uboats

• 2 weeks later...

I found a workaround for this, you have to manually load, select the appropriate missile and quantity, it turns red, then select the wrong missile and quantity, it goes blank, then you select the appropriate missile and quantity and it's good.

• 4 weeks later...

no, after. As you can see, I flew up, fired weapons, requested rearm, and it completed, then I hit the 'load' button - SD10 were correctly showing quantity 0 (zero). I changed quantity to 1, it went red. I changed it to LD-10, it disappeared, changed it back to SD-10 and set quantity, and it went green. It's all in the track file.

Edited by Napillo
added more detail

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] Can not manually 'load' the aircraft anymore in the latest patch
  • 4 months later...

Confirmed.  Uboats will follow on this bug, thx!

PS.  When manual load the SMS, just ignore the "default" WPN type showed for the rack, click the WPN button directly and select the correct WPN type, and the SMS should be fine then.

Deka Ironwork Tester Team

On 1/31/2022 at 8:21 AM, foxwxl said:

PS.  When manual load the SMS, just ignore the "default" WPN type showed for the rack, click the WPN button directly and select the correct WPN type, and the SMS should be fine then.

that will definitely help me get in the air faster, thanks!

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] Can not manually 'load' the aircraft anymore in the latest patch