2 problems here

fighter1976

Hi! Have 2 problems here:

1.Noticed that when take off or pitching abruptly during mission some warning appears as a female russian voice,something like"Azgazan ghenerator".What does this means and how can be avoided,because it shuts down the pitch,yaw and roll dampeners+ the aiming reticle

2.How can I remove the red and blue indicatives  of the items of a mission,it is annoying seeing it.

Thank you for help!

Hey there, ill try to help 🙂

To 1:

if you are pulling the pitch or the collective too hard, the main rotor will lose to much RPM and your Generator will not be able to produce the needed power for all systems.

To avoid it you will need to learn how to fly the Hind soft and strait. a bit hard to explain what i mean exactly. try to think of the way you would fly an Warbird. The Hind is a bit special, its a Helo but you fly it more like a plane 🙂 praktice is the key, after a few hours of flying you will get more feeling for it 🙂

To 2:

In the Settings on the Gameplay task you have a button that says "Labels" here you can deaktivate them.

make sure your not on game mode overall 🙂

hope you could get what i mean 🙂 english is not my native 🙂

Watch your blade RPM gauge on your front panel. The needle needs to stay between yellow marks. When making different maneuvers, if they are incorrectly executed, the blades can go below or above the marks. When blades rotate too fast - you risk damage. When blades rotate too slow, the generators can't generate enough voltage for the inverters to function. That gives you "Otkazal ghenerator" (Generator Failure) warning message, and that shuts off your autopilot channels and everything else tied to inverters.

blades.jpg