Persian Freedom mission 1

mla306

13 hours ago, mla306 said:

Can you use auto start for mission 1?  I auto start and quickly use F10 for start up when the radios are turned on but always fail when I take off?  I noticed I'm turning on Foxtrot and not Echo ( not sure that matters)?  

Auto start shouldn't be a problem so long as you follow the ATC procedures, the triggers are only tied into the radio/F10 menu, so make sure the radio is set correctly then use the F10 menu.  You need to request startup, request taxi and request takeoff, you must do all three to aviod failure.

• 4 months later...
57 minutes ago, DN308 said:

So it's just tied to easy comms or so?

I was trying to play it and had failure all the time. I tried to request for startup but nothing worked...

Make sure you are using the F10 menu, not the stock F5 ATC menu.  You'll need to set the correct radio freqs as well, you'll find them in your kneeboards.

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2022 at 11:36 PM, ChillNG said:

Make sure you are using the F10 menu, not the stock F5 ATC menu.  You'll need to set the correct radio freqs as well, you'll find them in your kneeboards.

It should be that. I have now to check that.

I must confess that I have used the stock menu when the F10 one didn’t react. 

If I understand well, I must use the kneeboard’s freq (and not the stock airfield’s freq) and then F10 menu to request for startup and then ATC. Correct?

3 hours ago, DN308 said:

It should be that. I have now to check that.

I must confess that I have used the stock menu when the F10 one didn’t react. 

If I understand well, I must use the kneeboard’s freq (and not the stock airfield’s freq) and then F10 menu to request for startup and then ATC. Correct?

Yes that's right, that applies to all the campaign I never use any stock freqs or radio options as I didn't want the stock voice to play.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

This campaign is killing me!!!

It's amazing how it works and keep the player entertained even during the long flight both ingress and egress!

I've just finished the 4th mission and when I've just down, it was a 2 solid hours of flight... Exhausting but really happy!

I would have more and more

• Like 1