Buying! Looking for anyone with none working TM Warthog Grip

Gumbie

Looking to buy a Thrustmaster Warthog Grip don't care if it works really just wanting the Casing that the components set in,  Mine got broke when I was swapping the grips at the Pinky switch at the bottom right where the pen holds the black pinky bar.      Tried to repair this one where its that old casted pot metal it doesn't like glue or even to be welded lol so ya anyone out there with a broken Tm Warthog looking to sell the Grip casing or full joystick pm me please we will see if we can work out a proper price for it.

did you try Araldite to rebuild the thing? although Im sure it´s tricky.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

To weld it I'm preaty sure you need someone with equipment and knowledge to weld aluminium. I may be wrong but I'm preaty sure it's aluminium. But the part is so small I don't know how well that Will work. Or maybe they can do a stronger welding and then redrill the hole. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 12:48 PM, lxsapper said:

To weld it I'm preaty sure you need someone with equipment and knowledge to weld aluminium. I may be wrong but I'm preaty sure it's aluminium. But the part is so small I don't know how well that Will work. Or maybe they can do a stronger welding and then redrill the hole. 

This is not the issue Sir I can Weld Aluminum all day this is not Aluminum again this is Pot Metal its  zinc, lead, copper, tin, magnesium, aluminum, iron and cadmium which if you have every had to repair its a pain in the ass, I am a certified welder an have tried this a few times it can be done but comes out like shit because its not in a Mod.

So if anyone out there has a None Working   Warthog Grip  has to be from the Warthog  one of are community was great and sent me a Cougar Grip but it won't work because the paddle switch are is made different. 

I have a Thrustmaster Warthog grip that has a dodgy nose wheel steering switch which works intermittently but everything else is fine & the stick is in excellent condition. I've been using FA18C grip for a long time now & prob wont go back to my Hog stick. I bought it as a box set of two.. Throttle & Stick. PM me & we'll talk about it, weighs a bit too so postage may cost me a kidney lol. To be honest I really don't know what price to ask for, I guess I'll suss it out on EBay first & see whats cooking there. Let me know anyway. GA 20210929_033305.jpg

20210929_033433.jpg

• Thanks 1

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉