MDG_strokes_def lua integrity check

VIXEN413

Hi all, 

small prerequisite:

I m running both Stable and OB version of DCS. 

I go MP with both versions and have applied same settings and options to both of them except that Stable is with all my maps and modules while OB is just Caucasus and the F14, f16 and f18. 

As I m flying in VR, I just do ONE tunning in the MDG_strokes_def lua, I reduce the thickness and fuzzyness otherwise my hud is a big green bloby thing... 

I never had issues with just changing those 2 values and it always passed integrity check on MP. 

The new OB seems not to like that and kick me out with the message "pure client required". 

So, is this  a new thing, to have this quick edit not pass the IC or is it just something with new OB version? 

BR

Rig: MB Gigabite z390UD, CPU Intel I7 8700k, RAM 32G DDR4 3200 Gskill ripjaws, GPU MSI RTX2080SuperOC, HDD Crucial mx500 1tb M2 sata, PSU Corsair 850W, watercooling Corsair h100,

Controlers TM f/a 18 stick on Virpil warbrd base, TM cougar f16 stick on cougar base, Cougar F16 throttle on TUSBA, ch pedals, TM cougar MFD

27" monitor with trk IR 5 and HP Reverb HMD.

Modules F18, F16, F86, Mig15, FW 190D9, Nellis range map, Aggr campaign, Middle East map

• ED Team

Hi

this is due to changes in the IC which became stricter to prevent cheating and exploits in competitive multiplayer.

We will be rolling back the changes in a patch planned for Wednesday and we will rethink the system. 

thanks

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2