Intermittent everything on major damage

Strke

I have noticed on two different occasions now that when sustaining a significant amount of damage, all systems power off (including engines) intermittently with about 1 second intervals. This also causes the gunsight to deactivate, and moves the head left and right continuously.

I'm an aircraft mechanic IRL, so I suspect there is something wrong in the damage logic causing this behavior. As friendly advice I consider looking into the following:

Gunsight logic: Make it so the switch position moves the head, not the actual gunsight power state. This way, you will still observe through the gunsight, even if power is lost.

Damage model logic: Something is causing intermittent electrical power and engine power shortages. 

I have attached a short track where this phenomenon occurs just after being hit by my own bomb blast a minute into the track.

Mosquito intermittent power.trk

Edited by Strke
Added track file

Currently flying:

A-10C | P-51D | F-86 | F-5E | F-14A/B | F-16C | F/A-18C |MiG-21Bis | Bf-109K

DCS-Flyable Wishlist Top-10:

F-16 MLU | F-104 | MiG-23 | AH-64 | A-6 | B-17G | F-4 | OV-10 | Lynx | NH-90

had this happen too after taking a fair bit of ground fire. cockpit lights blinking on and off, guns only firing in short bursts, gas needles doing laps around their arc of movement, couldn't drop the bombs I had on my wings...
I suspect that it was a hit to the generator(s) but it was on MP and I couldn't verify what did the damage, or what got busted. 

The Oni abides, man✌️