Civilian traffic divided by vehicles, trains, naval

granola1861

Further the ME option for adjusting civilian traffic by having the ability to turn on or off types of civilian traffic (vehicles, naval, and train). Not necessarily the ability to adjust numbers of traffic types although that would be a nice “down the road” feature. 
This would help for missions with user placed trains not being interfered with by civilian traffic. The editor could turn off civilian trains and maintain traffic and boating realism. 

• Like 2

+1

I'd also extend it to static vehicles that spawn at various locations, but don't show up on the map until you've spawned in, so you can't remove them.

• Like 1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

+1

I'd also extend this to some very basic form of civilan traffic exclusion zone: Some way to restrict a certain type of traffic in a specified area, for example a trigger zone, or a selctable piece of road/rail.

• Like 1