my wingman does not respect my graduation

Personally I don't mind, since it allows to me to do a formation take-off in SP, which I do quite enjoy 🥳

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to play again the FC3 Campaign for the F-15C after a couple of years having finished it, and I'm also facing issues with AI wingmen behaviour in some missions. My wingman #2 sometimes just EXPLODE out of nowhere, for no reason at all. He's not getting engaged by anything, or even crashing into nothing. Just simply exploding suddenly, and sometimes even causing damage to my aircraft, when we're flying in Close Group Formation.

It's a well known fact for MANY years that the AI traffic and ATC logic is plagued with A LOT of bugs and issues, or simply weird behavior and lacking many features that could add for a more immersive single player experience. Formation Takeoffs and Landings almost ALWAYS result in tragedy. Yesterday I've tried a formation landing with my 3 AI wingmen, after successfully completing one of the early missions in this campaign, they all crashed on each other behind me, causing a MAJOR explosion, killing all three pilots instantly, and damaging my aircraft.

There are SO MANY things to be fixed in the AI logic (especially in regards to ATC interaction) that Eagle Dynamics have always postponed the work and focused on developing new stuff.

Edited by WilliamLink

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @3.6GHz | Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 480 8GB | HyperX Fury 16GB RAM @2666MHz | ASUS Prime B-350 Plus | OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU | Kingston UV400 120GB SSD | 1.25TB HDD Total | NZXT Phantom Black Full-Tower ATX Case | Saitek-Mad Catz F.L.Y.5 Flight Stick + Xbox 360 Controller + Keyboard + Mouse Combo for DCS | FreeTrack + PS3 Eye + 3-LED clip Combo for headtracking