Campaign ended early

Roosterfeet

**Campaign ending spoilers ahead**

I think my campaign may have ended a mission early. I got the "your next task is to attack the convoy" and the "mission complete we're going home" messages at the same time. There was no code for a next mission and, indeed the next mission was the KC-135 end scene.

The last code I received was F-G-B-A-L-B

Screen_211003_152047.png

Edited by Roosterfeet

Ryzen 5 3600, Radeon RX 5600 XT

On 10/3/2021 at 11:43 PM, Roosterfeet said:

**Campaign ending spoilers ahead**

I think my campaign may have ended a mission early. I got the "your next task is to attack the convoy" and the "mission complete we're going home" messages at the same time. There was no code for a next mission and, indeed the next mission was the KC-135 end scene.

The last code I received was F-G-B-A-L-B

Screen_211003_152047.png

Hey! First i would like to congratulate your for winning the war! 🥳 

Did you play many missions or the campaign ended too soon for you? 

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

I played 19 missions which is fine. It just felt like the strike on Gunava and Kakulia's convoy was intended to be last mission before the end of the campaign. I was told that would be the next mission in my debrief message but I also happened to reach the victory condition so never got to strike the convoy.

As for feedback, I think Pontus makes very cleaver use of DCS' campaign system and I enjoyed it. If I could make one suggestion, it would be to add a scripted final mission, much like the first mission, to tie a bow on the whole thing and give a more satisfying conclusion. I realize though that this would probably take additional voice work to do properly and might have to wait for the next project.

Thanks for the great campaign. I hope there are more like this in the future.

• Thanks 1

Ryzen 5 3600, Radeon RX 5600 XT